Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Like the 1st sip of Soda...

This is a blog about "self doubt". What can i say I'm a girl, like dandelion in a garden of roses. I'm not the smartest of the bunch, but I'm a pretty damn bright yellow crayon! Welcome to the semi-daily blog of unspoken emotions, don't worry readers interesting posts about my day will come geez. "You try to hard" and "... take advantage of you" are phrases that make me want to trip an old lady in the street[just kidding-really]. But I don't know why people just can't understand there are still good people in this world. Now ladies and gents this is not a statement saying I have NEVER "sinned", cursed, hit someone or push someone down a flight of stairs...ok I REALLY never done that-but I've thought about it! Anyways...being sweet....I think that's not the way to go in life...but I can't help it >.<>

No comments: